INTIMATE HEALTH & STIMULATION DEVICE
Intensity is an intimate health and stimulation device that improves a woman’s sexual experience by exercising the pelvic floor muscles and providing targeted stimulation to specific areas of the anatomy. Intensity is scientifically designed to restore the pleasure in intimate relationships.
how it works
The pelvic floor is a group of muscles that support your bladder and other pelvic organs. The pelvic floor is vital to female sexual health as these muscles create an internal sling around the vagina. Research has proven that a strong pelvic floor results in more frequent and stronger orgasms. In fact, a study of 176 women completed in 2010 found that stronger pelvic floor muscles were directly related to arousal, achievement, and quality of orgasm.
The orgasm game changer?
It’s a “trip to the gym for your pelvic floor”
- and a potential revolution for female pleasure.
Read the Cosmo Article »
Are you performing your Kegels correctly?Take this simple 2-minute test and find out
*Spare 2 minutes of your time and receive a personalized answer.
After my second baby was born, it took me months to enjoy being intimate again…but I’ve come around and I owe it to Intensity! Getting back to feeling like myself both physically and mentally has been such a gift, and being able to have my husband participate has been an added bonus!
Why can’t I just do Kegels on my own?
Who should not use Intensity?
You should not use Intensity:
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- If you have a pacemaker or defibrillator
- If you have active cancer
- If you have an active vaginal / urinary infection
- If you have vaginal irritation
- If you cannot insert the product a minimum of 4 inches
- If you have a copper IUD, please confirm with your physician that it is properly placed before using Intensity
- If you have had recent pelvic surgery (you should be 6 weeks post-operative and have your doctor’s clearance)
- If you are less than 6 weeks post-partum
If you have concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using Intensity
What is “muscle stimulation”?
How should I use the “muscle stimulation”?
How does Intensity™ inflate?
Why does Intensity™ offer vibration?
Why is this device worth $229.99?
How does Intensity™ tighten and tone the vaginal muscles?
Intensity™ encourages pelvic muscle contraction using intravaginal muscle stimulation. Research has proven that toned pelvic floor muscles result in improved intimacy. Intensity not only feels good, but is good for you.